- Rules apply to the final day at Meldrum House only.
- Qualification for Meldrum House will be the top 24 points scorers on the North East District Order of Merit on 16th September 2019.
- Points will be awarded to the top 10 Scratch Scorers at the Open Tournaments selected as qualifying events for the North East order of Merit.
- In order to score Order of Merit points a player must be a member of a Club affiliated to the North East District.
- Entry to any of the qualifying events MUST be made direct to the organising Club or organisation.
- Allocation of points will be the responsiblity of the North East District.
- The final 18 hole competition at Meldrum House will have a separate prize fund for the best scores on the day.
- Double points will be allocated for the Meldrum House event and included in the final Order of Merit table.
Points Allocation per Event:
18 Holes: 15, 12, 10, 8, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.
36 Holes: 30, 24, 20, 16, 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2.
72 Holes: 45, 36, 30, 24, 18, 15, 12, 9, 6, 3.