Cranfield by Thistle Homes
High-Specification Steading & Farmhouse Conversions
Located just a few minutes outside Aberdeen, between Bridge of Don and Ellon, Cranfield by Thistle Homes offers you the best of both worlds.
You’ll be close to the convenience that the city has to offer, but you’ll also enjoy the privacy and serenity of a countryside retreat.
With Cranfield, you get the timeless charm of North-East country living, with a stunning home that features high-specification exterior and interior design.
Meticulously designed, built and completed to be a harmony of the traditional and modern – a home at Cranfield is of the absolute highest quality.
Newly Released to Market – April 2022
We’re very happy to announce that Cranfield Plot Two, a stunning 4-Bedroom Steading Conversion, is now available for purchase.
2 Cranfield Steading, Cranfield Farm, Bridge of Don, Aberdeen, AB23 8NR – Offers Around £439,000
To arrange a private viewing and see Cranfield for yourself, call us today on 01224 706 555 or fill out our Quick Enquiry Form below!
Plot Two, Cranfield Steading
4-Bedroom Steading Conversion with Exclusive Garden & Parking
NEWLY RELEASED – VIEWINGS AVAILABLE – Offers Around £439,000
2 Cranfield Steading, Cranfield Farm, Bridge of Don, Aberdeen, AB23 8NR
On the corner of the steading conversions, Plot 2 is a four bedroom converted steading which enjoys far reaching views across the surrounding countryside, exclusive gardens and three exclusive parking spaces.
Upon entering, there is a spacious vestibule with a useful utility room off and a doorway to the lounge/dining room/kitchen within, featuring a high-quality Thistle kitchen with island and fitted Siemens appliances.
The lounge area features a wood-burning stove and features french doors which open onto a large flagstone patio area.
All double bedrooms are of a great size, with two featuring quality en-suites. One bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe and two further bedrooms benefit from spacious built-in wardrobes. The family bathroom with separate shower completes the accommodation.
The property comes with high-quality Thistle windows and exterior doors as standard, along with oil fired central heating.
Outside, there are exclusive areas of grass and the three parking spaces are adjacent to the property with the access road shared with only one other steading.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL SPECIFICATIONS
- Entrance Vestibule: Entered from a quality security locking exterior door with opaque glazed panels, the vestibule has a window to the front and a door to:
- Utility Room: 10’0” x 6’10” [3.05m x 2.08m] approx. Fitted with white base units with brush chrome handles and co-ordinating worktops with an inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer. There is a window to the front and the central heating boiler is located here. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Hall: A doorway leads through to the hallway and directly into the lounge/ dining room/kitchen. There is an L-shaped hallway giving access to the bedroom accommodation which has roof windows and a large built-in storage cupboard. Attractive oak doors, fascia and skirting give access to the accommodation.
- Lounge/Dining Room/Kitchen: 36’4” x 16’9” [11.08m x 5.11m] approx. The comfortable lounge area has very large tall window panes enjoying far reaching views and affording great light to this contemporary living space. French doors also open to a ﬂagstone patio and the room has a high ceiling of over 3m and also features a wood-burning stove. The room also features a quality high speciﬁcation Thistle kitchen with integrated Siemens appliances.
- Bathroom: 11’7” x 8’8” [3.54m x 2.66m] approx. Fitted with quality white high gloss vanity unit incorporating a w.c. with concealed cistern and wash hand basin with vanity unit. There is a bath with mixer tap and separate shower unit with a 1200mm shower unit with mains thermostatic shower with drench and detachable shower heads. There is attractive aqua panelling to the shower area which co-ordinates with splashback and an opaque deep silled window affords natural light. Shaver point.
- Bedroom 1 (with En Suite): 12’10” x 11’5” [3.90m x 3.47m] approx. With French doors opening to the garden grounds which are laid to grass, this master bedroom has a large walk-in wardrobe. Door to En Suite ﬁtted with a corner shower unit with mains thermostatic shower and aqua panelling. There is a pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. built into white high gloss vanity units and an opaque window affords natural light. Air extractor.
- Bedroom 2: 11’0” x 10’5” [3.36m x 3.16m] approx. With a large window to the gardens, this well proportioned bedroom has a ceiling hatch to the loft space. A built-in wardrobe provides storage.
- Bedroom 3 (with En Suite): 16’8” x 14’10” [5.08m x 4.53m] approx. Well proportioned and with two double aspect roof windows. The built-in wardrobe has mirrored sliding doors and a window overlooks the courtyard. Door to En Suite ﬁtted with a generous shower unit with mains thermostatic shower and aqua panelling. There is a pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. built into white high gloss vanity units with a large illuminated mirror above. Air extractor.
- Bedroom 4: 11’6” x 10’1” [3.51m x 3.08m] approx. This bedroom has a window overlooking the front of the property.
- Outside: On a corner plot, the exclusive garden grounds have been laid to grass and bordered by a stone dyke and upon entering, there is a ﬂagstone pathway. Three exclusive parking spaces are adjacent to the property, along with a bin store built in larch with a slate roof and the oil tank is adjacent to the boundary wall and easily accessible. From the lounge, French doors open to an exclusive ﬂagstone patio within the courtyard area.
- Notes: Oil ﬁred central heating. Quality Thistle windows and external doors. High speciﬁcation well ﬁtted Thistle kitchens with Siemens integrated appliances. Quality white high gloss vanity units and sanitary wear by Thistle. Quality Oak veneer interior doors. Oak fascia and skirting. Carbon monoxide and mains wired smoke detectors. Ample TV and telephone points. The purchaser will have the choice to tailor all built-in cupboards and wardrobes to their needs with shelving and hanging rail as required. The purchasers will have the choice of wood burning stove similar to the speciﬁcation of the Contura within the show home. Drainage to a Treatment Tank shared with 8 other properties and a monthly factoring fee of approximately £59.62 exclusive of VAT is payable which includes communal gardening, communal electricity and checks of the Treatment Tank, along with general development maintenance. This provision means there is no sewage charge within the Council Tax fee.
Request a Private Viewing
Cranfield by Thistle Homes | New Homes Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire & North East Scotland | High-Specification Steading Conversions & Farmhouse Conversion
High-Specification Home & House Builder for Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire & North East Scotland | Find out more about our New Homes at Cranfield, located between Aberdeen and Ellon | Arrange a Viewing Today
Call: 01224 706 555
© 1995-2022 Thistle Windows & Conservatories Ltd, Thistle House, Woodside Road, Bridge of Don, Aberdeen, AB23 8EF.
Thistle Windows & Conservatories Ltd is a company registered in Scotland (SC159622) - VAT No. 663 7172 22. Thistle Kitchens, Thistle Bathrooms and Thistle Homes are trading names of Thistle Windows & Conservatories Ltd.
Thistle Artificial Grass Ltd is a company registered in Scotland (SC522003) - VAT No. 229 8195 71. Thistle Gardens & Outdoors is a trading name of Thistle Artificial Grass Ltd.
Credit is subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply. Thistle Windows & Conservatories Ltd (Financial Services Register No. 729824) is a credit broker, not the lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Thistle Artificial Grass Ltd (Financial Services Register No. 805140) is an Appointed Representative of Thistle Windows & Conservatories Ltd. Credit is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.